Senior Trip Updated Info


As you know, NYC is not safe right now. Things are shut down all over the city, just as it is here. Our hotel has cancelled our stay and said they won’t be open until June 1. Obviously, safety is our main concern. I would love to not cancel the trip but maybe postpone it to sometime in the summer, if possible. We will need to see how this plays out and we will need to be sure that it’s safe to still go. I will keep you posted, but as I am finding out right now, the places we have booked are slow to respond.

Stay tuned and stay healthy, seniors!

Mrs. Ritchie